Different types of alcohol are available on the market with gold particles and even diamonds, but how many of you have met a precious metal on a toothbrush?
Blending nature with modern science, OraGuard's Nano-b toothbrush uses the antibacterial and whitening properties of gold, silver and bamboo nanoparticles. This bold innovation keeps your mouth healthy by inhibiting the growth of bacteria on your toothbrush, while the round-edged bristles offer ideal protection for sensitive teeth and bleeding gums.
- Gold-hairs are impregnated with real gold particles to protect your toothbrush from bacteria. This keeps the toothbrush clean and safe.
- Charcoal - The other half of the bristles is impregnated with bamboo charcoal particles. Known for its natural whitening and absorption properties, charcoal helps your teeth stay clean and white.
- Silver - Natural silver impregnated bristles protect your toothbrush from bacteria. This keeps the toothbrush cleaner and safer.
- Double Bristle Structure - The combination of long, ultra-thin bristles and short, oval braces ensures that you remove the plaque much more efficiently. The long, fine bristles mimic the action of hair and cleans the plaque from hard-to-reach areas - gingival sulcus and approximate surfaces, while the short ones take care of the smooth surfaces of the teeth.
- Round bristles - Scientifically rounded bristles protect the soft mouth tissue from scratches and cuts. This makes Nano-b ideal for people with sensitive or bleeding gums.
- Smaller head size - The brush head is smaller and firmer to reach and clean even the most distal teeth as easily as the front teeth.
- Beautiful crystal design - Nano-b brushes are clean, smooth and transparent. They come in a range of beautiful crystal colors.
- Travel Case Included - Each Nano-b toothbrush comes with its own convenient travel case, ideal for storage and travel.
A cleaner and safer alternative to a standard mechanical toothbrush and a great idea for a stylish prophylactic gift.
Source: Nano b